PROTECTION & POWER TECHNOLOGY
- High and low voltage transmission network, Sub-station work, Rural electrification and Power engineering
- Sales, Installation and maintenance of Power systems and Protection equipments.
- Electrical network designs and Installations in buildings, Supply and installation of air-conditioners in buildings, General Installation and finishing in buildings.
- Supply and installation of 3-phase distribution Transformers ranging from 100KVA – 500KVA
- Supply and installation of 11/33KV Gang Isolators
- Supply and installation of PHCN Meter board, Feeder pillar of various ratings like 2-Way, 8-Way, 12-Way for Telecoms Radio Base Station. High and low-voltage switch gears ranging from 32A-1200A, Change over switches, Surge arresters, Circuit breakers and other electrical control panels ( Low Voltage like 100A, 200A, 400A etc as incomers)
- Supply and installation of Power generators, AMF panels for Radio Base Stations (RBS).
- Design and Implementation of Grounding Network against Transient over-voltage (Voltage Upsurge)in Radio Base Stations or Base Transceiver Stations
- in Radio Base Stations or Base transceiver stations.
LIGHTNING PROTECTING SYSTEMS
Transients are the most potentially damaging power disturbances in a power distribution network. Transients are sudden high peak events that raise the voltage and/or current levels in either a positive or a negative direction.
Transients are caused by :
- Lightning strike.
- Poor grounding.
- The switching of inductive/capacitive loads.
- Utility fault clearing.
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD).
Lightning is a dangerous weather phenomenon that could cause billion of dollars worth of damages to Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication equipment if not protected.
Lightning can have the following effects on a building structure viz:
- Heat, fires, structural damage from instant vaporization of trapped moisture (e.g. explosions from concretes)
- High voltage and high current surges along conductors over long distances.
- High voltage and high current surges along ground over short distances.
- A strike hitting individual could cause serious injuries or even death.
- Earth current transients, atmospheric transient and bound charge which could cause Arcs.
Our lightning protection solution is capable of arresting any form of thunder and lightning discharges, thereby keeping your structure and the equipments therein in safe-mode.
Our solution is based on the INDELEC PREVECTRON R2-MODEL, which comes in different categories based on the radius of coverage of the Prevectron unit, which is a function of the sensitivity of the equipment under protection and the length and height of the building.